Christian New Media Awards
In 2007, Premier Christian Media held the inaugural “Christian New Media Awards“, encouraging and reward innovation and creativity in the Christian Community, which attracts increasing numbers of submissions from across the denominations.
Christian New Media Conference
In 2010, Premier Christian Media and CODEC launched the inaugural “Christian New Media Conference“, with a target of 150 delegates (London based). We had nearly 300, and in 2011, had over 350, so plans are underway for 2012! The aim of the conference is to Inspire, Equip and Connect attendees so that they are able to make an impact in the digital space.
- Be Inspired by what is happening inside and outside the Christian community, get a fresh vision for what can be achieved online.
- Be Equipped by a choice of breakout sessions covering a huge range of subjects and geared to provide you with the practical know-how you need to get things done.
- Get Connected to other delegates and speakers during networking sessions and breaks. Link up with key agencies in the exhibition area.
The Conference, Year-by-Year
- 2012, 20th October, King’s College, London
- 2011, 15th October, City University, London
- 2010, 16th October, City University London
Premier Christian Media and CODEC are also arranging a series of FREE regional events, as we are keen to see the widest numbers of Christians participating online. In case you’re wondering why The Big Bible Project doesn’t appear in the awards – with Premier hosting the event, and Pete Phillips a judge on the event, we’re not allowed to submit in any category aside from “People’s Choice”.