Comments from participants of MediaLit 2010
- The MediaLit course was a brilliant forum to explore the application of media while considering it theoretically, theologically and ethically.
- The course leadership provoked excellent discussion and brought a full learning experience to the course.
- I attended MediaLit to root much of my practical work in theory and theology – this has been more than realised throughout the week.
- I would strongly recommend the MediaLit course to everyone in leadership, including those in churches and business. This course is essential in engaging important messages in an age of ever-changing communication techniques.
- MediaLit was a fantastic opportunity to put some theological foundation into my creative use of media.
- An enjoyable course introducing a balance of theory and technique.
- A great opportunity to be challenged, creative and informed about media.
- Essential media training for leaders in Christian churches.
We also took on board a number of suggestions for how to run the course for 2011.